CURATED BY JAMI RAY VINTAGE
A water based heavy-duty furniture paint which is suitable for interior use. Zero VOC and solvent free. DIY Cottage Color One Step Paint can give your furniture an exciting new look wherever that extra bit of performance is needed: on heavily used surfaces like tables, chairs etc. - and no extra sealing is required.
- Make sure the surface is clean, dry and free of grease and penetrating substances. Remove loose coats of old paint or lacquer first. If necessary, prime bleeding wood with DIY Salvation Solution. Paint over new surfaces (wood) and existing firm coats of old paint, lightly sand in between coats. Only when a strong color difference exists (generally from very dark to very light) spot priming or a third coat may be required.
- Drying timeLeave first coat to dry for approx. 12 hours before sanding; the second coat will be touch dry after about 1 hour, depending on the temperature.
- Can be diluted with water (max. 10%).
- Coverage. One pint of Cottage Color will cover approx 25 sf. Make sure to minimize waste by carefully calculating the paint you need for your project.
- Storage / Shelf life. Store containers tightly sealed in a cool but frost-free place. Shelf life: 1 year, when unopened.
- Keep unused paint for later use; avoiding waste effectively may minimize the environmental impact of the product.