8 OZ SAMPLE JAR. Perfect for a small project like a chair or small side table.
16 OZ PINT. Usually more than enough to complete a good size piece of furniture.
32 OZ QUART. Covers approximately 150 square feet will cover several pieces of furniture.
1. Clean & Dry object to be painted.
2. Remove lid & stir thoroughly. (Sometimes you don't even need to stir our paint! It's that good)
3. Apply one coat & allow to dry. (15 min to a few hours to dry, depending on climate)
4. Apply second coat, if needed.
5. Allow second coat to dry.
6. Seal surface with DIY Paint finishing product.
DO NOT FREEZE!
ONLY 9 INGREDIENTS + LOVE
INGREDIENTS: Love, water, clay, porcelain clay, chalk, alcohol, ester (as a binder), cellulose, pigments, preservative.
Apothecary DIY Paint, medicine for your BRUSH!
Some Debi's Design Diary DIY Paint facts for you:
- No discounts are given on any DIY products. Sorry, this is a DIY company policy to keep the playing field equal for all online stockists.
- All DIY products are packed and shipped separately from other items in your purchase.
- Shipping minimum for DIY items is $16 and increases based on the total cost of your DIY portion of the order.
- DIY paint cannot be shipped to PO Boxes unless you make special arrangements with Sharon in advance. Email me first: email@example.com
- DIY Paint contains water and is freezeable during the winter months. Your paint order will be held if the shipping route for your paint crosses through freezing temperatures. I will update you on delays if I am able to do so. Once an order is delivered to an area with potential freezing temperatures, it is the customer's responsibility to bring indoors to avoid damaged paint.
- All damaged or shorted orders must be reported within 24 hours of receiving. Please send pictures of damaged goods plus all tracking/shipping labels.