8 OZ SAMPLE JAR. Perfect for a small project like a chair or small side table.
16 OZ PINT. Usually more than enough to complete a good size piece of furniture.
32 OZ QUART. Covers approximately 150 square feet will cover several pieces of furniture.
1. Clean & Dry object to be painted.
2. Remove lid & stir thoroughly. (Sometimes you don't even need to stir our paint! It's that good)
3. Apply one coat & allow to dry. (15 min to a few hours to dry, depending on climate)
4. Apply second coat, if needed.
5. Allow second coat to dry.
6. Seal surface with DIY Paint finishing product.
DO NOT FREEZE!
ONLY 9 INGREDIENTS + LOVE
INGREDIENTS: Love, water, clay, porcelain clay, chalk, alcohol, ester (as a binder), cellulose, pigments, preservative.
- Please read the DIY Paint shipping policy here.
- No discounts are given on any DIY products. This is a DIY company policy to keep the playing field equal for all online stockists.
- All DIY products are packed and shipped separately from other items in your purchase.